Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Can. Not. Sleep.
...I think I just had a Pheobe moment in my head, (something about Cannes Film Festival) but I will resist saying it aloud.

I am bursting at the seams with anticipation at what the next couple of weeks will produce. After a summer's worth of waiting and wanting, I bit the bullet and bought my round trip ticket to the city I love. Come next Wednesday, I am off to cast my line into a sea of opportunity; and I fully expect to catch a few good fish.

I become nearly nauseous-in a good way if possible-with some vapor of a feeling that comes when I think about weaving through those busy streets. Every block oozes character, making each burrow equally fabulous. The saying must be true, "home is where the heart is;" And I think that everywhere must be home to me, because for the most part, I only go where my heart leads. Uh oh, beginning to ramble....

The thrill of unexpected blessings is mine tonight. I do not fully understand why My Father....And my father....Are so generous. I deserve nothing, yet I am given so much. His grace surely covers my sin and His love is overwhelming in such a time as this. My joy is found in His treasure and Tom, I hope you don't mind if I borrow your historic words when I say, He (Jesus) completes me.

Soon I will be breathing in the delicious aromas of mass pollution...it's this year's apple pie, don'cha know, Bobby?! And feeling right at home in my (way too big) sunglasses and paten leather pumps. What will Mood have waiting for my eyes to feast upon? I imagine only the finest wovens and beautiful thick cottons for fall collections. I can not wait to run my fingers over each bolt, as I did the cement block walls in elementary school. Imagine-five days with nothing to do but wander in wonder; How....wonderful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home